Southeast Community Resources Inc. (SECR) is working to build the capacity of the South/Southeast United States. We are planning and strategizing together to meet the needs and advocate for more opportunities to improve outcomesfor lower income communities in the Southeast.
We work to address needs holistically from homelessness-to-re-entry-to-economic development. Our comprehensive activities connect key industry players, special interest groups, non-profits, associations, and businesses in the southeast to easily establish long needed connections.
Collectively we can accomplish more working together than individuals working alone.
Together, we achieve:
• Greater visibility for Southeastern Best Practices
• Greater access to funds (federal, state, local)
• Improved regional communication
• Create/strengthen Regional support system
• Meetings with Region-wide and State-wide leaders