SECR is a team of professionals.
experience in federal
We are experienced and successful advocates for veterans, emergency managers, trainers, education, public assistance, family, arts, history, ex-offenders, ex-abusers, visionaries, lawyers, health providers, economic developers
$ 7 Million in Federal Grants secured
- Expertise with dealing multiple barriers, multiple groups
- Empower US populations, non-profits, communities, poor,
- Bridge the gap between practitioner and citizen
- Specializing in cross disciplinary, cultural, community engagement
- Evaluate community
- Program development experience
- National, state, local program management
- Eliminating silos that hinder solutions
- Holistic community engaging interventions that integrate long-lasting outcomes
- Eliminate silosOur consulting experts cover topics like the veterans, health, housing, homelessness, education,youth development, arts and culture, community development, human and civil rights, research and public policy, and development.
$300 Million Grants Dollars Reviewed
We provide non-profit training and coaching for groups and individuals. We coach all types of organizations in strategic planning, leadership & board development, volunteer management, and grant writing. All non-profits organizations in all stages are welcome from congregations, schools, governments, foundations, etc…
The SECR team provides non-profit training and technical assistance (coaching) for groups and individuals to assist them advancing to the next level. We offer one on one grant and proposal writing, program design, leadership development, volunteer recruitment, fundraising, strategic planning, etc… Our team has over 25 years of professional experience in the non-profit industry working in all-types of non-governmental organizations in financial, administrative, project management, and leadership roles.
SECR was founded by L. Foster in 1999. NPC has successfully secured over 7 million dollars in direct grant funding. Administered federal grants from US Departments of Education, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development and Americorps of over 7 million dollars. The SECR team has also evaluated over 30 million dollars in federal grant applications for US Departments of Health and Human Services, Education, Americorps, Justice, and Housing and Urban Development.